It is a scrumptious salad for all those that love pasta (I do know I do!).
In the event you don’t have recent salmon, you may substitute it with canned salmon (it’s much less work this fashion).
Weight Watchers Salmon Pasta Salad recipe
Makes 10 servings
1 lb rotini pasta
15 1/2 ounces crimson salmon
1/3 cup ripe olives, sliced
1/4 giant crimson bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 inexperienced onions, chopped
2 cups celery, thinly sliced
2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
1/8 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup crimson wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano leaves
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt (or to style)
1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to style)
1. Rinse and take away pores and skin, bones and different tissue from the crimson salmon, then break into medium-size items.
2. Prepare dinner the pasta in response to the directions on the field, then chill.
3. In giant bowl, combine collectively the pasta, salmon, olives, bell pepper, carrots, celery and onion.
4. In a smaller bowl, mix the vinega, oils, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper; combine properly, then pour this dressing over the salmon combination, tossing fastidiously to coat.
5. Serve instantly (or cowl, chill and serve later).
What number of Weight Watchers factors in salmon pasta salad recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 6
Dietary data per serving: 299 energy, 9.1g fats, 2.8g fiber
Initially posted 2008-03-12 10:16:15.