Right here’s a really good and simple to make grilled potatoes recipe. The mixture of spices provides them simply the proper taste!
Weight Watchers Grilled Spicy New Potatoes recipe
Makes 6 servings
2 1/2 lbs small potatoes (washed and minimize into chunk dimension items)
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons floor cumin
1/2 teaspoon floor ginger
1/2 teaspoon floor fennel
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt (or to style)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a medium bowl, mix the potatoes and 1/2 tablespoon oil.
2. In a separate small bowl, combine the bottom cumin, ginger, fennel, paprika, chili powder and salt.
3. Add the spice combine to the potatoes and toss properly to coat.
4. Switch the potatoes to an aluminum foil and seal the packet.
5. Grill the potatoes in foil for about 15-20 minutes (or till simply tender).
6. Switch the potatoes to a serving bowl and drizzle with the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in grilled spicy new potatoes recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 3
Dietary info per serving: 177 energy, 4.9g fats, 5g fiber
Initially posted 2008-03-11 10:15:47.