The addition of contemporary or frozen cranberries and chopped apples transforms a yellow cake combine into these delicious crumb-topped bars.
Weight Watchers Cranberry-Apple Crumb Bars Recipe
Cook dinner time
Recipe sort: Dessert
- 1 cup contemporary or frozen cranberries
- 2 Gala apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 bundle (2-layer dimension) yellow cake combine
- 2 bundle (8 oz. every) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs, divided
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon. floor cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 13×9-inch pan with foil, with the ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave the butter in giant a microwaveable bowl on HIGH till melted (about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes). Add the dry cake combine, cinnamon and 1 egg; beat with a mixer till blended. Press ⅔ of the dough onto the underside of a ready pan.
- Beat the sugar and cream cheese with a mixer till blended. Add the remaining egg; combine properly. Unfold over the crust; high with fruit. Pinch small items of the remaining dough between your fingers; press evenly into the cream cheese layer.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes. or till the middle is sort of set. Let cool utterly. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Use foil handles to raise the dessert from the pan earlier than slicing into bars.
When slicing the bars, wipe the knife often between cuts for cleaner edges.
Energy: 170 Fats: 10 g Saturated fats: 5 g Carbohydrates: 18 g Sugar: 13 g Sodium: 190 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 g Ldl cholesterol: 40 mg
What number of Weight Watchers factors in cranberry-apple crumb bars recipe?
WW Good Factors: 8
WW Factors Plus: 5
WW Outdated Factors: 4
You may also like these Weight Watchers fruit recipes:
Initially posted 2016-12-28 09:41:20.