Use this grilled hen marinade to infuse your grilled hen with juicy, scrumptious flavors. That is severely the most scrumptious grilled hen marinade recipe!
Severely the BEST Grilled Hen Marinade
Say hi there to the tastiest grilled hen marinade you’ll ever attempt! It’s made with a number of of our favourite issues: balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and garlic to call a number of.
If you happen to’re massive into grilling like us, you already know that having good marinades readily available is clutch as a result of they infuse your meat with juicy flavors. Our steak marinade and pork tenderloin marinade are each ones to maintain in your again pocket!
Why ought to I marinate my hen earlier than grilling?
A lot taste: after we say a lot taste, we imply it! This grilled hen marinade recipe is principally a taste tub on your hen.
Saves time: on this recipe, we’re recommending that you just marinate your hen in a single day, which can in the end prevent time if you’re able to cook dinner.
Juicy + tender hen: talking from expertise, your grilled hen goes to come back out so juicy and tender.
What You Want
Alright, let’s chat about what this hen marinade is produced from. The flavors are savory and a bit tangy, excellent for any minimize of hen!
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- dijon mustard
- lemon juice
- lemon zest
- minced garlic
- purple pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Cuts of Hen to Use for Grilling
Excellent news! You should use just about any minimize of hen for this grilled hen marinade. Use round 2-lbs. of the next:
Learn how to Marinate Hen Breast for Grilling
Making this hen marinade is simple and could be completed in lower than 5 minutes.
- Combine: measure out all your elements and place them right into a medium bowl. Whisk collectively to mix.
- Switch elements: switch marinade right into a gallon-size plastic or baking dish and submerge the hen. Be certain that it’s all coated within the marinade.
- Marinate: marinate for round 12-18 hours for finest outcomes. If you happen to’re quick on time, we propose a minimum of 2 hours.
How lengthy ought to I marinate grilled hen?
We suggest marinating your hen for 12-18 hours for the very best outcomes. If you happen to’re quick on time, we suggest a minimum of 2 hours. The longer you marinate your hen, the extra flavorful will probably be.
Can I over-marinate hen? We don’t suggest marinating your hen for greater than 24 hours if the marinade has both vinegar or citrus in it as a result of your hen might come out robust.
Learn how to Grill Marinated Hen
As soon as your hen has marinated for 12-18 hours, it’s time to grill it! We’ve got an intensive information on how you can grill hen right here, however right here’s a fast refresher.
- Take away Moisture: First issues first, take away your hen from the bundle after which use a paper towel to blot as a lot moisture out of it as you’ll be able to.
- Taste: Subsequent, use this grilled hen marinade recipe to marinate your hen for 12-18 hours.
- Grill: Preheat your grill (fuel or charcoal) to round 400ºF. We all know that grill temps fluctuate, so don’t freak out if it isn’t actual! We’ve discovered that 400ºF is the right temp for grilled hen. Sizzling sufficient to get you beautiful grill marks, however not too scorching to dry out your hen. Grill your hen for round 7-8 minutes over direct warmth, flip, and grill for 8-10 extra minutes. PS: that is for a 6 oz. hen breast!
- Inside Temp: You understand your hen is totally cooked as soon as it reaches an inside temperature of 165ºF. We use a meat thermometer for this, that approach you don’t take any dangers in consuming uncooked hen. You may study extra about cooking right here from this nice article by the USDA.
- Let Relaxation: What’s relaxation time? After you take away the hen from the grill and it sits, it’ll proceed to cook dinner to the ultimate temperature. We suggest letting your hen relaxation for at the very least 5 minutes so to guarantee it reaches at the very least 165ºF to destroy any micro organism.
- 1.5 – 2 lbs. boneless, skinless hen breast any minimize of hen works
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1.5 tablespoons minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon purple pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Worcestershire, honey, dijon, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, purple pepper flakes, salt, and pepper right into a medium bowl.
Use a whisk to combine the whole lot collectively till mixed.
Switch grilled hen marinade into a big baking dish or gallon-size bag after which add hen. Submerge the hen into the marinade and ensure it is coated in marinade.
Place into the fridge to marinate for 12-18 hours for finest outcomes (a minimum of 2 hours).
Suggestions & Notes
- Vitamin info is for simply the marinade.
Energy: 77kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 0g Fats: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 8g