In this episode, Jen Kirsch shares the impression of stress on weight reduction and total well-being. She shares private experiences in addition to sensible suggestions for managing stress. She additionally highlights the necessity to acknowledge and tackle stress with the intention to enhance sleep, cut back anxiousness, and promote total well being and weight reduction.
Jen discusses the next:
- The impression of stress on physique change
- Productive vs non-productive stress
- A holistic strategy to health and vitamin
- Signs of continual stress
- Tips on how to acknowledge and tackle stress patterns
- The significance of mindfulness and respiration
- Managing stress tough self-care
- The ‘secrets and techniques’ to midlife weight reduction
- Tips on how to cope with accidents whenever you love health
- Reframing stress and observe self-compassion
- And extra…
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the proprietor of Carrots ‘N’ Cake in addition to a Licensed Diet Coach and Useful Diagnostic Diet Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her workforce use purposeful testing and a personalised strategy to vitamin to assist ladies discover stability inside their diets whereas reaching their physique composition targets.
About Jen Kirsh:
Jen Kirsch, an authorized private coach, and vitamin coach has devoted her profession to serving to ladies over 40 obtain their health targets.
With over 2 many years of expertise within the health trade, Jen has honed her expertise and data to create tailor-made exercise plans and vitamin packages that cater to her shoppers’ distinctive wants.
Because the creator of the Straight Up Power exercise sequence, Jen’s mission is to empower ladies to really feel sturdy, assured, and unstoppable!